About Me

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Slice #5 Insanity....not what you think

Anyone else do the INSANITY workout?

I've come to the conclusion that I'm missing out on being fit.  I'm in the process of trying to remedy that by participating at the local gym four nights a week in INSANITY workouts and SYNERGY360. These workouts are giving me a reality check of how unfit I am, but I am attend each week.  I want to feel strong again and feel like I can conquer the world.  Most of all, I want to do an adventure park with my kids this summer.  Last summer they did one without me and I hated every minute of the waiting.  I felt like I missed out on something really fun.

I hate that I can't do the steps at the highest intensity level, but I am being patient with myself.  I feel stronger when I walk out and I feel so mellow after doing the workout routine. I'm trying hard not to focus on the scale and instead just focus on getting stronger and feeling fit. 

This summer I hope to complete my first 5K and my first Adventure Park course.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to you! You're doing what I should do but won't. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!! The best part is that you've come to the realization that you need to get fit!!! Positive thoughts going your way!

    ReplyDelete