About Me

Monday, March 14, 2016

SOL 16 #14 Spring Sports Seasons

Baseball Season 
is
ALMOST
HERE



Last week's weather gave me the itch to be outside.  It won't be long until I am sitting in my chair feet propped up, wearing my team colors, clapping my hands to cheer for the kids on the field. 
I can't wait!  

My son has dedicated some of his winter time to clinics to improve his skill.  He is ready to be on the field using his new found skills and confidence. Let's play some ball, have some fun and build some memories.

There is so much drama in Little League with the changes of age cut off dates.  I've tried to let all of that go and let my son enjoy the game because that is the point. I hope others can do the same.

Pitchers and catchers have been working out for three weeks and opening day is three weeks away.  Grab your mitt, get a ball, here we go!

1 comment:

  1. So much in life is about enjoying the game--how often adults forget. I hope your son has an amazing season full of fun, teamwork, and memories.

    ReplyDelete